Professional Tax On Salary
- The professional tax is due each year by legal persons or natural persons who are self-employed in France. Various exemptions are provided (activities performed by the State, local authorities and public institutions, business and agricultural organizations, etc.).
- wage: something that remunerates; “wages were paid by check”; “he wasted his pay on drink”; “they saved a quarter of all their earnings”
- (salaried) receiving a salary; “salaried members of the staff”
- A fixed regular payment, typically paid on a monthly or biweekly basis but often expressed as an annual sum, made by an employer to an employee, esp. a professional or white-collar worker
- (salaried) compensated: receiving or eligible for compensation; “salaried workers”; “a stipendiary magistrate”
professional tax on salary – Tax Deductions
Winner of the Independent Book Publisher’s Association’s Benjamin Franklin Award
Hold on to more of your hard-earned money with the year-round tax-saving tips in Tax Deductions for Professionals. This easy-to-read guide will help you understand tax deductions so that you can make wise business decisions and operate profitably. Plus, unlike any other book out there, Tax Deductions for Professionals can help you choose the best legal structure for your practice — the most important business (and tax) decision you’ll make.
Comprehensive, easy-to-read, and filled with interesting examples, Tax Deductions for Professionals lays out and explains the common deductions you may qualify to take, including:
start-up and operating expenses
vehicles and travel
entertainment and meals
Learn how to take full advantage of the deductions available to you, and get information on putting money into retirement accounts, the tax implications of owning the building you work in, and deducting the cost of continuing education, professional fees, and other expenses.
The new edition is completely updated with the latest tax numbers and laws for 2011 returns.
Let's talk about tax by USC alumni and friends
AUSCI – Alumni USC Indonesia presents an interactive discussion on "Tax Planning and Tax Audits". This will be a one hour chat to enlighten the audience about taxes. The speakers of the event are Bambang Suwarso, a professional tax consultant (alumni of USC), and Rudyan Kopot. In 45 minutes, they will share information about the basic strategies to save taxes as an individual and corporate taxpayer. Holip Soekawan will moderate the event. The audience is expected to ask as many questions as possible so the event will be like a consultation and exchange session.
professional tax on salary
how gambling winnings are taxed
when winnings are reported to the IRS by casinos;
when and how much tax is withheld from gambling winnings;
how to report winnings and document losses;
the myths and realities of taxation of internet gambling
completing a tax return when you have gambling winnings
state income taxes on gambling; and
how to qualify as a professional gambler.
The information in this book applies to all forms of gambling, including: slots, blackjack, craps, roulette, internet poker, poker tournaments, horce racing, keno, lotteries, bingo, raffles, sweepstakes, and sports betting.